Just A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Im new .. very new ._.
My Ranting Thread;; EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:35 am by Angelic

» Herro
My Ranting Thread;; EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:14 pm by Average

» THIS FORUM
My Ranting Thread;; EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:05 pm by Angelic

» omgzzz.
My Ranting Thread;; EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:58 pm by Angelic

» You're Banned Because _______
My Ranting Thread;; EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:57 pm by Angelic

» Moving Forward!
My Ranting Thread;; EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:08 am by xoanyaxo

» "The horrific day" by Court-knee on VAU?
My Ranting Thread;; EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:17 pm by starstrukk

» Updates for JAF;
My Ranting Thread;; EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:04 pm by xoanyaxo

» My Ranting Thread;;
My Ranting Thread;; EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:27 pm by Angelic

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My Ranting Thread;;

3 posters

Go down

My Ranting Thread;; Empty My Ranting Thread;;

Post  Angelic Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:03 am

[I post too many rants, so I will be merging all of them into one thread. :)]

Sexism//Stereotyping Towards Girls;;
I hate it. Not all girls like the color pink. And a lot of people stereotype girls as "girly" when a lot of them aren't. It's stupid and untrue. Plus, pink use to be the boy colour(I spelled it like that 'cause I wanna! D:<), so STHU.

Thank you for reading my shortest rant ever. :)

Last edited by HoPE on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Angelic
Angelic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Ranting Thread;; Empty Re: My Ranting Thread;;

Post  Twilight Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:33 pm

That's right!!
I HATE PINK! 8D
haha
R-O-F-L
That's VMKMickey? x]
But seriously, I hate pink. ;D

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post  xoanyaxo Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Twilight wrote:That's right!!
I HATE PINK! 8D
haha
R-O-F-L
That's VMKMickey? x]
But seriously, I hate pink. ;D
It reminds me of vmkmickey, dont ya think?
crazy dance!
xoanyaxo
xoanyaxo
Admin
Admin

https://justaforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Ranting Thread;; Empty RPG's Rant;;

Post  Angelic Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:45 pm

RPG's Rant;;
They're stupid now. They're always about some vampires, "love", school, resort or other crap! What the heck is up with your creativity? Make your own stuff up for once. The people are too perfect aswell! Plus, the stuff that some people do in RPG's wouldn't happen in real life, would it? No, it wouldn't.

Last edited by HoPE on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angelic
Angelic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xoanyaxo Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:15 am

RPG's SUCK.
Cept for barb-e-land.
xoanyaxo
xoanyaxo
Admin
Admin

https://justaforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Ranting Thread;; Empty Two(Sorta three) Rants.;;

Post  Angelic Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Two(Sorta three) Rants.;;
Be prepared to read a ton. ;] If you don't read the whole thing, then you're not going to get it at all.

Spelling bee's.
Okay, if I'm not in a spelling bee, why do I have to watch it at my school if I don't care? I think that if we don't wanna go, we don't have to. And even if I DO happen to care for once, people there are SO freakin' annoying! The spellers always use the whiteboard even though it's a REALLY easy word to spell! Like, giraffe! And the audience is completely rude. They don't only whisper to each other, but they SPELL OUT THE WORD ALOUD. They make faces too. Whenever I sit in one spot for a long time, I get really uncomfortable, so my patience doesn't want to be tested. :/ Another thing, people can't accept the winner! They always make up excuses for this girl who wins every year. Like, her mom does sign language and she just repeats after her. Well THAT doesn't happen! They also say that she likes to be the winner just because she gets pictures with the principal. Then I ALWAYS sit next to the most annoying person in the school and he questions the words that they select! He says, "*Spelling word inserted here*? What the heck is that?" EVER HEARD OF WORDS? YEAH. Spelling bee rant over, but that's not all of it. :] (There's more the rant on, but I just can't think of anything..)

Tennis class//My school
My tennis class students are so annoying, especially Wesley. (Some of you know who I'm talking about.) Wesley is always being a sore winner or loser. He got hit on the head with a tennis ball and started to cry. He didn't even get hit in the face! He got hit around the top of his ear. :/ All of the other people in my tennis class don't even know how to freaking play tennis! They don't pay attention and play the game correctly! Tennis isn't that hard. You just hit the tennis ball back and forth until your opponent trips up. My school is horrible. If my school is the best in the district, I wonder what the worst is! The teachers there is okay, I guess. But the principal and students! OH MY FREAKING GOSH. The principal makes up the most stupidest rules! You can't dance unless you're in the music classroom, OH YEAH? Well what if I wanted to dance? Huh? You wanna get the creativity to go away or something? And when she tries to council you, she only makes it worse. BY 101% MORE. When there's school events, guess what happens? She takes the microphone and tries to crack a joke. She makes jokes sound more boring then science. And let me tell you, science to me is more boring then sitting there hours for something else. The students are just BLAHHHHHH. They try to insult//fight you so much, you'd think that they were raised by bullies. AHHEMMMM? Ever thought of people who are sensitive? I know I'm being a hypocrite when I say this, but seriously! And also, there's a TON of suck-ups! You can't tell the nice people from the suck-up people anymore. That's just sad.

Discuss. Disagree? Agree?

Last edited by HoPE on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Angelic
Angelic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Ranting Thread;; Empty LOL, Wut? xD

Post  Angelic Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:31 am

LOL, Wut? xD
I know I rant a ton, but I'm a ranter. So.. Yeahh.

But anyway, Koala_Girl posted in the shoutbox on a site, stating that she doesn't get internet anymore because her dad had just lost his job. Now, the rest of the people are being sympathetic, but I just find that stupid. If that ever happened to me, the last thing I wanted to do was do that. I don't really care if that happens to you. You can still do things on your computer without the internet. (If you have any games or whatever, I mean.) I know that I'm an internet addict, but I could live without the internet. (WHOA, GASPETH!?!)
Angelic
Angelic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelic Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Why BUY it?
My dad is annoying. COMPLETELY annoying. He bought me a darn it laptop and he won't even let me move it! Why BUY a laptop if you aren't going to frickin' let me move it around?! Just buy a stationary computer if you're going to be crappy about it.
Angelic
Angelic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down